Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Southland, Here I Come

Setting out tomorrow morning for a quick swing through Southern California and then Arizona.
I'll be speaking and signing Heirs and Graces at
Book Carnival in Orange at 3 p.m. on Thursday
at Mysterious Galaxy at Redondo Beach at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday
and Mystery Ink in Huntington Beach at 5 p.m. on Friday.

I'll be bringing English goodies and prizes if you care or dare to wear a hat!

Then on to Scottsdale on Saturday where I'll be hosting an English teaparty at 2 p.m. , complete with hats, more English goodies and prizes.

I look forward to seeing friendly faces.

1 comment:

  1. Rhys, that sounds like so much fun! I have lots of hats and love wearing them. One of these days I'll make it back to Scottsdale at the right time.

    ReplyDelete