Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jungle Red

Sorry, I haven't posted all week on this blog, but I have a good excuse--apart from the Giants.
It is my week to blog on Jungle Red Writers (http://www.jungleredwriters.com/) and I've been blogging every day this week.

If you have a moment please jump over to that site: I've discussed Sex and the Single Sleuth, a true crime story about human hearts found in jars at a local cemetery. I've interviewed Tasha Alexander. And today a lovely true story about an old blind woman who acquired a whole new circle of young friends who took turns reading her favorite books to her. And this was in New York, the last place you'd expect such neighborly behavior among strangers.

And tomorrow a whimsical look at childhood pastimes. See you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment