Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Off on an Adventure

Rhys writing hurriedly as I leave in the morning for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. I'll try to take interesting pictures and post while I'm away. I'm not sure how easy that will be at the Berber Village, but I'll try.

And in the meantime, if you have a Kindle, I hope you've downloaded my short Molly Prequel The Amersham Rubies. It's free and a great way to introduce your friends to Molly Murphy. If you don't have a Kindle you can always put the Kindle app on your computer and read the story that way. It's not long.

And if you're feeling blog-starved, this is my week to host the Jungle Red Writers blog (http://www.jungleredwriters.com/) We've the delightful Mary Jane Maffini as our guest tomorrow and then some revealing confessions later in the week. What was my most embarrassing moment? Go over to Jungle Red to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment