Friday, August 19, 2011

Easy and Delicious

I promised something a little more cheerful today, didn't I?
I've been thinking back to my time in Nice last summer and one of the strongest memories is of the food (isn't that always the way?)

They do great things with tuna and olives in the South of France, so here is something simple and delicious.

Tuna Tapenade
1 clove garlic
one can tuna in olive oil
3 large garlicky green olives sliced and pits removed
2 Ts lemon juice
2 Ts olive oil
1 pinch thyme (or leaves of fresh thyme)
ground black pepper

drop garlic into food processor to mince. Add tuna etc and pulse until its a spread. Great as a heavy dip with strong crackers or with a fresh baguette.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try it! :) Thank you for another recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an excellent combination, I mean, clove garlic and olive oil always have a good taste, it's going to be easy to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truth, this recipe is easy and delicious I want to prepare it for an special occasion it could be when my boyfriend arriving at home.

    ReplyDelete